So my precious little baby is no longer a baby and is firmly cementing herself into toddler phase. She is independent and know exactly what she does and doesn’t like and is very vocal about them (definitely mine). Sometimes I feel bad for Ian having to put up with both of us. There’s a few things that are new experiences for us all:
– she has started walking which we are all super excited about.
– she now has tantrums. Full on lie down and scream tantrums and I have to say I struggle not to find them funny.
– she now wants to eat like a big girl with a fork and woe betide anyone who tries to feed her with a spoon.
– growth spurts = amazing nap times.
– talking is something she now loves to do and she tries to copy what you say.
– and stairs are the most fun she could have. She loves to go up them and bounce down on her bum.
Although all these things are also exhausting I wouldn’t change them for the world.